Bungee design easily stretches when you’re using saw, and retracts when hanging close to your saddle or belt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 1" wide double box-stitched nylon webbing strap with 3/4" elastic easily adjusts by attaching the ring to a snap on a saddle or belt.
- Heat-sealed ends help prevent fraying.
- A half twist in the loop end helps keep equipment hanging straight.
- The ring and 225 snap style is 30" at rest and 45-1/2" long when fully extended.
- The two ring style is 33-1/2" at rest and 48" long when fully extended.
- The one ring style is 31-1/2" at rest and 44" long when fully extended.
- Welded nickel plated rings ar 2" in diameter. Non-rust manganese bronze 225 snap is 4-1/4" long.
- Carabiner minimum tensile strength: 1,800 (8kN).
- Not intended for breakaway.