Following the trend is easy, but improving in order to help tree climbers to get more efficient is what Teufelberger commits with its new treeMOTION Essential.
The treeMOTION series has been a success story since the beginning. Nevertheless, there was always feedback from climbers whether it could not be even better. So, we at Teufelberger set ourselves the goal of making the treeMOTION even better and thus even more user-friendly.
One thing was particularly important to us: Every person is different and so the harness should also be individually adjustable.
The main difference between treeMOTION Essential and Pro are:
The treeMOTION Essential is equipped with sliding adjustable buckles for the beginning climber and the treeMOTION Pro with the Cobra quick release buckles for those with more experience
- Back and leg padding
The treeMOTION Essential is equipped with standard padding and the treeMOTION Pro with comfort padding. Both paddings are interchangeable.
- Gear brackets
The treeMOTION Essential is equipped with 2x2 gear brackets and the treeMOTION Pro with 2x3 gear brackets plus 2x1 gear brackets downside the harness
- Red elastic band to hold in place
The treeMOTION Essential is delivered without the red elastic and the treeMOTION Pro with the red elastic on waist and leg loop
The thinner material and lighter adjustable buckles make this harness extremely light.
Size available: Small | Medium | Large
- 10 years of life (since the date of manufacture)
- 3 sizes (Small, Medium, Large)
- Double adjustment waist buckle
- More adapted to every morphology
- Double bridges optional
- Openable side ring for easy replacements of hip/leg connections
- 4 Attachment points for suspender/chest
- New back and leg paddings
- Improved comfort
- Maximum customization
Replacement parts available:
- Lying openable ring
- leg Loops
- Hip Leg Connection
- Elastic of leg loops
- Elastic cords for gear loops
- Chainsaw ring (back side)
- Back padding
- Leg paddings
- EN813:2008, EN358:2018
- ANSI Z133-2017 for arboricultural operations,
- ASTM F887-20, CSA Z259.1-05, AS/NZS 1891.1:2020