Even if most of the time the arborists access and work in the trees with ropes, it is frequent that they use platforms / cherry pickers / MEWPs, in order to make the task safer and fulfilling the European and North American standards Teufelberger has design the full body harness bMOTION range.
<p>After more than 2 years of development, the bMOTION Light is now ready with these main new features:</p>
- 10 years of life (since the date of manufacture)
- 2 sizes M-L / L-XL
- Smart color-coding system (Green & Red) and visible marking for attachment points (A) to avoid misconfiguration and miss use.
- Openable and adjustable aluminum buckles with safe closing indicator
- 2 red fiber loops to store your lanyard connector (park lanyard attachments)
- 2 green Attachment points :
- Foldable Dorsal (Fall arrest)
- Sternal (Fall arrest)
- Fall indicators in the webbing under the fall arrest eyelets
- Shoulder and leg paddings
- EN361:2002 (European Standard for full body harnesses)
- ANSI Z359.11-2021 (American Safety Requirements for Full Body Harnesses)