*This product is not available to ship to Malaysia.*
Say you have a really big limb that you need to cut off without waking up the neighbors. You cant use a chainsaw, so what do you do? You whip out your six-foot long Silky Katanaboy with its forty-inch blade and you slice it off in no time. With its non-slip rubberized grips and impulse hardened teeth, this massive two-handed saw would have been just as useful as a real katana in a battle in feudal Japan.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Length (Unfolded): 80.5"
Blade Length: 39.4" (1000mm)
Teeth: 5 per 30mm near the handle to 2.5 teeth per 30mm at the tip
- Massive two-handed saw that slices through a 50cm tree or branch like a hot Silky through butter
- Foldable so you can take it place - just not a courthouse, school, airport, grocery store, church, government building, or train station. In fact, you should probably just take it to worksites and that's it
- Locking safety system stops the blade before it snugs into the handle, preventing you from accidentally losing all of your fingers
- Super large, coarse, impulse hardened, tri-edge teeth will slice through everything short of steel
- Might cut through steel - we haven't tried it
- Special Gom rubber handle that is patented by Silky Saws
- Comes with a canvas carrying case