The revolutionary Talon Handsaw Leg Mount from Notch allows you to fit your handsaw securely to your leg for maximum comfort and versatility in the tree. Simply strap the Talon shells anywhere on your scabbard of choice, then secure them to your leg with the provided elastic straps. With it's hard shell, thick padding, and universal design, the Talon fixes all of the problems associated with wearing a saw on the leg, including inconvenient strap placement and uncomfortable pressure or chafing.
Ergonomically designed Talon shells can be placed anywhere on your leg
- Eliminates chafing and rubbing
- Adds space between your leg and the saw to minimize catching on pants
- Provides superior airflow between the scabbard and your leg
- Fits any handsaw scabbard, guaranteed
- Quickly straps on and off without adjusting the scabbard every time
- Replacement parts for the Notch Talon system can be found in the drop-down menu