The Rigger Pulley comes in two versions; the Rigger and the Rigger Becket. Both feature high efficiency roller bearings
The hot forged swing-cheek pulley with an integrated three-hole rigging plate allows for unique combinations and allows for direct connection to textile components, reducing weight and complexity. The Rigger Pulleys have a novel axle design that is obtained by highly precise CNC processes, resulting in a stronger axle/side plate interaction for greater lifetime.
- Ultra-high strength pulley side plates
- High efficiency roller bearings
- Hollow axle for reduced weight
- Increased rope-bearing cross-section for textile attachments to the attachment holes
- Same sheave as previous Triple Attachment Pulley
- New axle design to increase robustness of the axle/ nut to side plate interface.
- Optional M5 nut and bolt for locking side plates together and can be installed from either side
- DMM iD optional
- Can be used as rig plate with or without sheave