Right ventral ascender in light alloy for ascents on rope, to be used in combination with the QUICK'UP + handle.
- external profile of the opening lever, which makes the ascent more fluid and efficient;
- profile of the hole in the opening lever, which facilitates its use even with gloves;
- lower hole design to always keep the device parallel to the user;
- cam release system which is activated with a single downward movement ( patented );
- steel locking cam, produced with technology that implements wear resistance. Equipped with teeth that preserve the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending it. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort required to slide the device up on the rope in any condition (muddy rope, freezing etc);
- cam anti-overturning system;
- working load increased to 140 kg.
Dimensions:106 x 76 mm
Working load:140 kg
Weight =: 147g