Anchor and connecting device | length 115 cm | EN 795 B | EN 354
The ART SnakeTail is an incredibly versatile climbing and rope access tool. The SnakeTail can be used as a redirect, footlocking prusik, adjustable friction saver and so much more. It has dozens of applications. The grooved ring of the SnakeTail is removable. Includes a sewn endless loop that can be installed or removed from the terminal ring as needed.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Certified to EN 795 and EN B 354:02010
- Stepwise length adjustment in 5 cm increments
- Very good abrasion resistance with broad support by parallel stitched 8 mm braided rope made of Dyneema / Polyester
- Very little memory by Dyneema share in the core
- Service life: 5 years
- Minimum breaking load: 23 kN
- Ring size inside 25 mm
- Length: approx. 115 cm
- Weight: approx. 170 g