Rope control device | 23 kN | alu | for ropes Ø 11–13 mm | with swivel | EN 358
The ART LockJack is manageable, efficient and easily operable device for ascent and descent in tree climbing. The LockJack offers every climber, beginner or pro, a safe, dynamic and energy saving climbing experience
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- multifunctional ascent and repelling device for the running double rope
- approved for descent with 2 persons
- certified according to EN 358
- for textile ropes EN 1891 from 11 13 mm
- the device can be installed on the climbing line without any threading
- body and parts are made of aluminium machined in the solid
- all worn parts can be replaced
- service life: 5 years
- tested with: 15 kN/3 min.
- breaking strength: ca. 25 kN
- weight: ca. 310 g