Rope control device | 23 kN | alu | for ropes Ø 11–13 mm | EN 358
The LockJack offers every climber, beginner or pro, a safe, dynamic and energy saving climbing in trees. Using footlock technique or foot ascenders the LockJack always allows for elegant ascent on the climbing line or along the trunk. In the tree crown a one-handed pull on the rope is enough to manage a permanently tight rope. While ascending on a rope with no load climbers easily feed the rope from top with one hand through the rope duct.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- multi-functional ascent and repelling device for the running double rope
- approved for descent with 2 persons
- certified according to EN 358
- for textile ropes EN 1891 from 11 13 mm
- the device can be installed on the climbing line without any threading
- body and parts are made of aluminium machined in the solid
- all worn parts can be replaced
- service life: 5 years
- tested with: 15 kN/3 min.
- breaking strength: ca. 25 kN
- weight: ca. 310 g