Our Tachyon is provided with a firm yet flexible construction. It consists of a polyester cover which significantly improves friction hitch performance without “bagginess”. The core consists of a polyamide inner core. This inner core construction keeps the diameter consistent, even in the loaded state. The rope diameter of 11.5 mm is ideal for tree care operations. It ensures a better grip, thus reducing hand fatigue. Tachyon is certified to EN 1891A as well as ANSI Z133-2012. It works perfectly in combination with standard hardware designed for use with 11.5 mm ropes.
- Functions perfectly in combination with standard hardware designed for use with 11 mm ropes
- 11.5 mm diameter for improved grip and reduced hand fatigue
- Low stretch at low loads for less bounce while climbing
- High stretch at high loads to minimize impact in the event of a fall
- Consistent diameter while climbing ensures improved grip
- Easy to splice