Tachyon is the hottest in-trend climbing rope from TEUFELBERGER and certified to EN 1891A. This static rope is ideal for use in combination with standard hardware developed for 11.5 mm ropes.
This climbing rope consists of a firm and flexible 24-strand structure. Its polyester cover significantly improves friction hitch performance without "bagginess". Its polyamide core features a core-in-core structure that stays constant under load.
- Functions perfectly in combination with standard hardware designed for use with 11 mm ropes
- 11.5 mm diameter for improved grip and reduced hand fatigue
- Low stretch at low loads for less bounce while climbing
- High stretch at high loads to minimize impact in the event of a fall
- Consistent diameter while climbing ensures improved grip
- Easy to splice