PRICED BY PER METRE – Please indicate the length required in the quantity box below.
Our Patron ropes are static ropes certified to EN1891A. Their strong points are low weight and high breaking strength.
It is low weight and high breaking strength that give the static ropes of our Patron series their exceptional appeal.
Our Patron range ropes are certified to EN 1891B (9 mm rope) and EN 1891A (10 mm, 10.5 mm, and 11 mm ropes), respectively. Due to the high strength and low tearing risk of Patron ropes, they are the right choice for different applications. The twisted 32-strand braided cover provides high dirt resistance, better grip, and high abrasion protection.
- High breaking load
- Excellent grip and handling
- 11.0 mm certified with PETZL ASAP (B71, B71AAA, B071AA00), only with ASAP’Sorber 20+40 or Absorbica according to EN 353-2
- 11.0 mm certified with PETZL ASAP LOCK (B071BAA00) in use with ASAP’Sorber AXESS according to EN 353-2
- 11.0 mm certified with Anthron DSD+ according to EN 341 A
- 11.0 mm certified with Climbing Technology Sparrow 200R according to EN341-2A
- 12.0 mm certified with TEUFELBERGER Ropstop 3 according to EN 353-2
Diameter: 12 mm (1/2")
Shrinkage: 4 %
Elongation 50-150 kg: 3 %
Min. breaking strength, free length [daN]: 3 800
Min. breaking strength, free length [lbf]: 8 540
Weight: 92.3 g/m