*This product is not available to ship to Malaysia.*
A real heavy duty tool specially for professionals. The Hayate consists of a heavier construction than the Hayauchi, which makes this telescopic pole saw even more robust. And yes, because of this the Hayate may weigh somewhat more, but is still very easy to handle. The blade with Silky’s unique Mirai-Me teeth consists of a special metal alloy, making the blade durable and incredibly strong.
With the Hayate you can reach places you hardly can with a ladder. While standing firmly on the ground, in just a few pulls you cut through the thickest of branches. The speed of the Hayate can be compared with that of a chainsaw. The blade has so much power that sawing hardly feels like an exercise. Just let the weight of the saw do the work!
- High-alloy steel
- Blade length: 420 mm
- Teeth: 6.5 teeth per 30 mm
- Blade Dimension: 515 x 95 x 2 mm
- Dimensions extended: 6100 x 255 x 70 mm (6.1 m) | 7700 x 255 x 70 mm (7.7 m)
- Dimensions retracted: 2400 x 255 x 70 mm 6.1 m) | 2780 x 255 x 70 mm (7.7 m)
- Hayate 2 Ext 5000 with 2 extension poles – range 2.4m – 5m
- Hayate 3 Ext 6100 with 3 extension poles – range 2.4m – 6.1m
- Hayate 3 Ext 7700 with 3 extension poles – range 2.8m – 7.7m
- Weight: 3930 g (6.1 m) | 4550g (7.7 m)
- Blade Weight: 220g
- Kerf: 1.7 mm
- Radius: 650
The blade must be kept clean to maintain its efficiency. Resin dissolves in olive oil, which is an effective and environmental friendly way to maintain the blade with.
When not using the saw, make sure it is fully dry before retracting the poles. Slide the cover over the blade and store the pole saw at a dry place.
Do not forget to frequently check whether the screws on the blade are still properly tightened.