Hot-forget light-alloy oval carabiner with reduced dimensions and triplex gate. Ideal for rope access work, work at height and rescue operations, in particular where space for manoeuvring is limited.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- only 95 mm long, to leave more room for manoeuvres;
- curved shape of the spine, for improved handling and to maximize gate opening;
- oval shape, for optimal placement of equipment and ropes;
- increased cross-section at contact points, for enhanced rope glide and wear resistance;
- the profile between the nose and the interior of the connector is shaped with no discontinuities, which makes it easier to clip and unclip to anchors, tools and ropes;
- catch-free closure.
Size: 95 x 58 mm
Breaking load major axis: 24 kN
Breaking load minor axis: 9 kN
Breaking load with gate open: 7 kN
Max gate opening: 17 mm
Material: Hot Forged
Weight: 60 g