The Snake anchor from ART serves as a lanyard and anchoring device, it can be continuously adjusted thanks to the stitched intervals. The Snake anchor can be installed open and used as a friction device with pulley or biner in the desired length. It also can be installed in choking mode and continuously adjusted as well. Because of the tube-shaped ring this procedure works much better than with any other tool known so far.
- Used as basal or upper anchor
- Segment stitching makes for continuous adjustments
- Securing a position in choking mode installation with non-locking carabiners
- To be used as adjustable friction saver with biners or pulleys
- Great abrasion resistance and wide contact surface based on parallel sewn 8 mm double-strand polyamide rope
- High load capacity plus protection of eye with tube-shaped ART ring
- Better security and tensile strength based on even load distribution onto the whole of tube shape ring structure