Securely anchor your climbing line above the mechanical termination of your crane cable with double redundancy. Ultimate safety is provided by twin independent Sterling Tritech cut-resistant lines, terminated to two ISC Steel Anchor Rings. Both strands are individually covered with chafe sleeve. Not for use on multi-part crane setups with running cables.
- Meets ANSI Z133 requirements for crane anchors.
- Simply choke the two smaller rings through the large forged ring and tighten securely around the crane cable, above the mechanical termination.
- The two eyes on the large ring are stitched several inches from the ring, in order to allow the sling to choke tightly on a crane cable.
Total Length: 41"
Choked Length: 33" below choke point on 1" line
- Material: Steel
- Strand Count: Kernmantle
- Tensile Strength: 5,400 lbs ( 24 kN )
- Product Type: Ring Style
- Manufacturer Part Number: Splicing-24313
- Country of Manufacture: US
- IA: 14-32-14